Okay school is finally done, I got my grades and now just trying to do personal draws before super project time. I wanna start those 150 weapons soon so can actually finish at a good tiiiime. Ughh still can't make nice faces too in draws.8<. Also can't sleep at night waaargh
THANKEE SO MUCHHHH AND TY TO ALL FOR THE GREETNGS TOO >3< +*+*+*+!
Also got tagged by
MY SONG LIST IS BORING: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=…RULES1. Each person has to share 5 things about themselves 2. Answer the 10 questions asked to you
+I found out I could make props just practically a year ago
+I apparently OCDs on stuff a bit too much. MUST MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL TO THE MILIMETEEEEER
+I was really happy Roy was brought back in Sm4sh >3<. Welcome back old friend. Now please remake and translate your game. AND HE'S ACTUALLY STOCKY LOOKING AND I LOVE THE CLOTHES cept the bell bottom pants-
+I like making traditional weapon props best 'w'
+ I like corgiess /slapdCardQueen's questions
1. Do you like to start/control conversations or do you prefer to take a backseat/listen?-It depends on who is the person I'm talking to. But I think I start them more often.
2. Would you rather start/control conversations, even if it makes you seem selfish or just listen and not say much because they aren't talking about things you know?
-I don't think its selfish to start/ control convos. Convos are give and take by nature but
I think if ever to be selfish, the only thing you'd talk about is yourself, never even hearing the other person's thoughts. I don;t mind who starts convos, as long as we end up just tossing back and exchanging thoughts off each other properly and pleasantly.
3. Is it enough for you to say "I like this thing" or do you need to know why you like it?
-It's enough for me to say I like it 'u' though I do end up finding reasons why later.4. Would you rather go on an adventure or stay home and read about an adventure?
-UHMMm that's hard- but I guess best do the actual adcenture and learn more stuff that way.
5. You're leading a team in a contest and one of your team-mates is messing up, causing your team to lose. What do you tell your team?
-I'm actually quite picky with teammates if I have the choice but I guess it'd depend if the member messed up unintentionally or because they're being incompetent.
6. Would you rather your friends try and get along, suppressing personality traits that annoy others or just be true to themselves and accept that there will be lots of drama?
-I think easiest to want for others to get along but if they intentionally hurt or make each other uncomfortable its best for everyone they split or talk it out.
7. Would you rather been seen as a smart person or a nice person?
-It amuses me more if I surprise people +*+**+. 8. You know you shouldn't, but do you judge books (people) by their covers?
-I think unconsciously to an extent. It's sometimes so hard or takes a long time to even see people past their supposed 'covers' . I have to take what I can get and just work from there, updating what I have as we go on. It's a bit underhanded but well some people will only show they deserve to be thrown off the nearest cliff after a very long time while others, practically off the bat.
9. What do you do when you like something that everyone else hates or vice-versa?
-A bit sad no one likes what I like but I wouldn't care as much.
10. You've sent a message to a friend and you haven't heard back. How long do you wait before you think they hate you and you annoy them?
-Unless it was proven they actually saw the message first, I'd keep poking and assume they didn't get alerted. But if ever, quite a long time, especially if I know I didn't even do anything.
These questions were hard u