Because double teamed by
STEP ONEMake a post to your DA journal. The post should contain your list of ten holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a ______ icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("all I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV."). The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your DA or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread.
STEP TWOSurf around your friends list (or friends' friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now, here's the important part:If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use -- do it.You need not spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not -- it's your call.There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Give, and you might receive. and you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. I WANT TO BE WELL FROM THIS DAMN COLD PLZ. I suddenly got a cold sometime Friday last week. I think its from running around town looking for materials for next prop commission. I consume a few rolls of tissue a day ever since and keep coughing like nuts and I just feel weaker overall /lies on floor.
2. I hope my skills will improve. Prop commissions are going fine but more often than not its more like me and partner just somehow pulling off something on the last minute. There's still so many things I don't know how to do and we miraculously still meet every deadline with our props not looking last minute. (We have a FB page now : www.facebook.com/RaiandJuu
3. I want my skills in drawing improve too. I admittedly haven;t been drawing much due to school and props but qmmmmmq I really really wanna improve.
4. I wish could get a desktop and laptop update or new ones this year altogether. both are ld and slow. I think laptop can deal with a new RAM stick but desktop needs an upgrade since actually its still a Windows XP.
5. I wish my 3ds get fixed already q7777q. It actually suffered a black screen of death some months ago and has been in the shop since. Its not hard to fix but it needs a somewhat rare spare part to be fixed. Me and the technician has been looking for one ever since. I don't have any new games I've been dying to play but it be nice to just have it back with me quq.
6. I keep doing well in school 'u'. Well Im not a super student but I like my record so far.
7. I suppose for proper justice. I am getting really sick and tired seeing someone get shot over something that shouldn't have warrant a shot and the shooter gets away scot free despite all the evidence.
8. Corgi wishes other people's wishes be granted too and everyone gets happy holidays >3<! And if they entered Secret Santas, they'd actually get their gifts.
9. Corgi wants her kids to be drawn '7'/.
10. I want other people's OCS to be drawn too >3< .
Happy Holidays everyone +*+*+*+*+